What We Offer
We will take care of your kids
Know By Heart
We believe firmly that every Christian has a leadership role to play, whether that is in school, in business, in the home, or anywhere else that God guides us.
What Parents Say
- East Martin Christian School offers a loving, Christ-centered, superior education that is extremely unique in today’s world. We love what it has to offer and we couldn’t imagine raising our children without the school beside us. The highly skilled staff and partnering families that make up East Martin are definitely one-of-a-kind.
- I know that Christian education requires a significant sacrifice. There were times when we didn’t know how to afford it. But if I had to do it all over again, I would choose East Martin Christian School every time. To have my kids learn everything about their world from a Christian perspective means a lot to me, not to mention the love and care shown by all of their teachers.
- We moved to the Martin area midway through my sons 5th grade year. It was such a pivotal point in his life. I attribute EMCS with helping to guide him through his middle school years. We were at another local school at the time and I was so concerned about the influences my son was being exposed to. In addition, his grades were dropping. EMCS helped to point him in the direction he needed to go. Today he is in high school, getting straight A's, and drum major in the band. He has initiative and drive beyond his years thanks to EMCS.
- EMCS is like family. We have had family members going to EMCS for over thirty years. We love the traditions like the harvest sale and spring fair. More recently, having our kids go through EMCS was truly a blessing. The teachers care for each of the kids and they push them to do their best, and they are always willing to help the kids when they are struggling with a subject. We are thankful to EMCS for all they did to prepare our kids for high school and for life.
- Having my family be a part of East Martin Christian School for four generations, it is safe to say it has impacted our family greatly. But even more than that, East Martin Christian School has positively impacted each generation by including us in a family atmosphere where each person feels involved, academically preparing each person to excel according to their unique ability, and helping each person develop and deepen their relationship as a Christian while relating to the world around us. I have great confidence that it can positively continue to affect the next generation, whether that person has been a part of the community for years, or is just finding out about East Martin for the first time.